Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture in Melbourne’s North
Personalised care and holistic support from
an experienced TCM Practitioner
- We believe:
- In managing both the symptoms and (even more importantly!) the root causes of health challenges
- In compassionate, individualised and thorough care
- That long standing health challenges can be supported by Eastern medicine
- In the power of food, which is why our clients are offered dietary advice and personalised treatment plans where applicable
- In supporting the body’s natural ability to be healthy, and come back into a state of balance.
Christina Mittermeier, ‘Lady with the goose’,
Hi, I’m Jodi!
I’m the heart and hands behind The Dispensary
I have a Bachelor of Health Science (Traditional Chinese Medicine) and am fully registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA). I’m deeply passionate about working collaboratively with people to improve their health and wellbeing.
I’m particularly interested in supporting people with anxiety, insomnia and digestive issues. I also have a deep passion for supporting women through all stages of their lifespan – through their menstruating fertile years, and during their journey with maturation and ageing.
Find out more about me and my professional experience, here 🡲
Explore how we can work together
Chinese Medicine and Acupuncture may assist with a range of health experiences and symptoms, including but not limited to:
- Anxiety and depression
- Allergies such as hay fever, allergic rhinitis and the common cold
- Headaches and migraines
- Dermatological conditions
- Digestive health concerns
- Women’s health and gynaecology challenges
- Pain management for acute and chronic pain
- Insomnia and fatigue
- Musculoskeletal pain and injuries
I'm still unsure...
We pride ourselves on being client and health focused. No question is too large or too small when contacting us.
Please take the time to find out how Acupuncture and Traditional Chinese Medicine can promote well-being in your day-to-day life.
I'm ready to book!
The Dispensary operates 6 days a week from both Clifton Hill and North Caulfield.
A treatment at The Dispensary will include establishing the underlying root cause of any disharmony that may present physically or emotionally.
Stay updated on The Dispensary
Subscribe to our mailing list and get updates posts sent directly to your e-mail inbox.